abat is one of the leading IT service providers for the automotive and manufacturing industries in Germany. With us, your product process is in the foreground. The PLMeter is the first step of our proven PLM consulting.
PLMeter – the first step to a holistic PLM in your company
Is your product data digitized or already „PLMized“?
Optimizing product processes starts with determining the location.
- Is PLM just an IT system for managing your development data for you?
- Do you live your product processes across departments?
- Are the effects of product changes traceable along the product life cycle?
We will help you answer these questions.
Our PLMeter analysis method was developed on the basis of years of PLM project experience and shows you:
- where your company stands in terms of PLM.
- which fields of action generate added value from PLM.
- how PLM can make a greater contribution within the value chain.
- how to optimize your investment in PLM.
Here‘s how we do it
- Every product and every company is different. In a preparatory meeting, we identify your PLM-relevant areas and functions.
- In the following workshop, we discuss your company-specific aspects together and evaluate your PLM processes and systems using a maturity model.
We deliver these results
- An overall PLM assessment of relevant areas
- Precisely tailored recommendations for action and implementation strategies
- Untapped potential and quick wins
- Risks of the status quo
Our Success Stories
Integrated Warehouse and Transportation with SAP S/4HANA
Greenfield implementation of a logistics template in the chemical industry. Imperial Logistics is a pioneer in the use of embedded EWM and TM integration in S/4HANA on Release 1709.
SAS Automotive Systems
e-Accounting meets the requirements of the Mexican tax authorities
German companies based in Mexico must also adapt their e-accounting to the legal requirements of the Mexican tax authority SAT - and provide information on their key financial figures.